Booking It On Friday

Friday, August 12, 2011

Wow, how time flies.  I just remembered that it's Friday.  How could I forget a thing like that?  I'm currently packing for college, I leave in a little more than a week.  I miss reading but I'm sure I'll find time to catch up on books while at school, right?  If you are in college, how much time do you get to read?  A lot of the teachers (or profs) say that students will be too busy studying to have a life and continue their hobbies.  Is that true?  Anyway, after I hop for a bit, I'm sitting down to read instead of packing.  Yep, I am a rebel.  Onward to the point of this post: Friday is the best day of the week. Because every Friday I get to participate in two awesome memes. Follow Friday from Parajunkee and Blogger Hop from Crazy-for-Books.com are memes, a great way to make new friends. Here's the questions below:


How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?
I basically will read a bit of everything.  Right now, I am in the need for some chick-lit.  If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

“Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!”
I haven't read the books yet, but the whole series of the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson sound so strange.  The first one caught my eye: Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging.  Then comes: On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God.  Not only do these books have long titles, but they also sound extremely interesting.  There are about 10 in the series, so I'm not going to list them all for you but if you want to hear more crazy titles, you can go HERE and check out the whole series.

I hope everyone has read a great deal this week and is ready to enjoy some reading over the weekend as well.  I'm curious to hear what your crazy titles are and what your habits or genre is now.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. you wont have any time to catch up on books while in school ... until summer break! enjoy college! it's lots of fun :)

    Trish - Friday's Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, college is pretty hard-core I have to say. It's really tough to squeeze in books unless you're truly dedicated. But it's super awesome, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cover of the week. So beautiful! I hope you’re having an awesome weekend!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! When I was in college I know I probably read a little bit for fun but I honestly don't remember even reading some of my texts for class. Not to scare you! I probably just didn't manage my time well enough. Good luck as you start college! Very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm following you now.Take care! happy sunday ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my blog, Im following youu :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by on my blog! I absolutely love your design! New follower!

    --Rachel B.

    ReplyDelete