Movie Monday (Best of 2011)

Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 is almost gone and I'd thought I take the last week to preview the best books of the entire year in a nutshell. Since, it's Movie Monday, a post I do almost every week to show you the latest book/movie news, I thought it would be great to show you the best book-turned-movie of 2011.  What were some of your favorite movies this year?  I would love to hear about them.  Check out mine:
Best Books-Turned-Movies of 2011
The Help by Kathyrn Stockett
Why I Love It: At first, I hadn't even read the book and I saw the movie first.  I read the book and this movie is still as amazing as it was when I first saw it. 

Breaking Dawn (Part 1) by Stephenie Meyer
Why I Love It: I've been with the Twilight saga since the day the books were published.  I've seen all the movies and I have to say, Breaking Dawn Part 1, is the best book adaptation of the series.


Why I Love It: It is so sad to see the Harry Potter movies end, but it was definitely fun watching the last installment in the series.  The epic battle between Voldemort and Harry Potter was something that no one should have missed.

Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

Why I Love It: You can read my review on the movie HERE.

Why I Love It: It was dark, disturbing, and amazing.  However, the book is always better, so definitely go read it before you see it.  Main character, Lisbeth, brings the character from the book to life on screen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments