Waiting on Wednesday (Timepiece)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Every Wednesday participants choose a book that they are "waiting on" or hasn't been released yet. This week I'm waiting for some "sexy pirate":


Timepiece by Myra McEntire


Publication Date: June 12, 2012
Publisher: EgmontUSA
Pages: 336
PreOrder It: Amazon
A threat from the past could destroy the future. And the clock is ticking...
Kaleb Ballard's relentless flirting is interrupted when Jack Landers, the man who tried to murder his father, timeslips in and attacks before disappearing just as quickly. But Kaleb has never before been able to see time travelers, unlike many of his friends associated with the mysterious Hourglass organization. Are Kaleb's powers expanding, or is something very wrong? 
Then the Hourglass is issued an ultimatum. Either they find Jack and the research he's stolen on the time gene, or time will be altered with devastating results. 
Now Kaleb, Emerson, Michael, and the other Hourglass recruits have no choice but to use their unusual powers to find Jack. But where do they even start? And when? And even if they succeed, it may not be enough... 
The follow-up to Hourglass, Timepiece blends the paranormal, science fiction, mystery, and suspense genres into a nonstop thrill ride where every second counts. --Goodreads
 Let's take a moment now to look at this gorgeous book and hope to find patience for this book to release in June because I am having trouble with all the waiting.  I don't know how I am going to do this, wait this long.  I just finished Hourglass last week and it seemed like I was waiting for this book long enough.  That was how fantastic the first one is.  I am in the process of writing a fantastic review on the first one and impatiently waiting for Timepiece.

If you haven't had the pleasure of reading Hourglass, go read that right now.  Still, Timepiece, or so I've heard, is supposed to be even better than the first and in Kaleb's point of view.  He was just one of those characters that you wanted to hate because he flirted over the top but I loved every minute of it because Kaleb was just awesome.  So, yes, I cannot wait for this one to come out.  How about you, guys?  Are you waiting for this one?

What are you waiting for, on this fine Wednesday?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You've convinced me to read Hourglass already. As soon as I saw the cover for Timepiece right now, I thought, "hmm reminds me of...Hourglass!" Must read both now! I'm curious about this Kaleb person. Happy reading and thank you very much for the follow. I'm liking your site so I shall follow right back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a sec, I've been following. I knew I wasn't crazy! Dumb GFC, being weird. Anyway...I noticed you're reading The Maze Runner. It's so great! Hope you like it. I didn't love the rest of the series as much, but hopefully you will. It's very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Myra McEntire! She is probably one of the most snarky authors I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Hourglass is probably one of my favorites as well! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Timepiece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm? I haven't had a chance to read Hourglass yet. I don't think I have read anything my Myra McEntire. Dang, still another book I have to add to my wishlist! My WoW is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that this is such a blend of genres! I will have to check this series out. And the cover is definitely cool.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me that I need to read Hourglass. I have it, but haven't gotten to it yet.

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete