Fallen Dream Cast (Daniel)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Since the Fallen Book Discussion has taken over The Bucket List until I survive finals in May, every Monday (instead of the normal: Movie Monday), I will be giving you a taste of what our (Jackie, Emma, and I) dream cast would look like if they were to make a movie.  For those of you who may not know, Fallen by Lauren Kate has actually been optioned for film.  You can check out more about that HERE.  If there are any updates from now and until the discussion ends (or even after that) I will definitely let you know about any awesome news about the movie.

Each Monday, will be a new character that we will be casting.  Today, we are casting our own Daniel.  I would love to hear who you would like to play the role.  To see who we are casting next week, check out the schedule HERE.  Also I am giving away some awesome signed Fallen books and other goodies HERE.  Casting Daniel:


Gina's Pick: Jake Abel
Jake Abel would be my Daniel because ever since I have seen Abel on the TV show, Supernatural, I knew he would be great as a fallen angel.  One, he is gorgeous and two, he can act.  You might have seen him in Percy Jackson and the Olympians and most recently, I am Number Four.  I know a lot of people want to see Alex Pettyfer in this role and as much as Pettyfer has the looks, I do not think he can pull Daniel off.  I did not really like him as Kyle in Beastly, his latest book adaptation, and I feel that Abel would be the better choice.  I can see Jake Abel charming the girls one minute and flipping them off the next.
Emma's Pick: Logan Lerman

I chose Logan Lerman for Daniel’s actor.  Logan Lerman is famed for his role as Percy Jackson in Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.  He has the physical characteristics that I envisioned on Daniel. . . except for the tan part. . .  He can use tanner to create his golden complexion.  Anyway he is my choice for my fake movie.
Jackie's Pick: William Moseley 

William Moseley would be a good choice for Daniel in the Fallen movie series.  His overall physical attributes seem to correlate to what I interpret Daniel as looking like.  William also has that mysterious lurking look that would be perfect for the way Luce describes him.  His acting in other movies also proves to be another great reason why he should play Daniel.  My vote goes to William Moseley!
Jackie's Honorable Mention: Fabio 


Who would you pick as Daniel for your Fallen movie?

You Might Also Like

2 comments