Fallen Dream Cast (Luce)

Monday, April 09, 2012

Since the Fallen Book Discussion has taken over The Bucket List until I survive finals in May, every Monday (instead of the normal: Movie Monday), I will be giving you a taste of what our (Jackie, Emma, and I) dream cast would look like if they were to make a movie.  For those of you who may not know, Fallen by Lauren Kate has actually been optioned for film.  You can check out more about that HERE.  If there are any updates from now and until the discussion ends (or even after that) I will definitely let you know about any awesome news about the movie.


Each Monday, will be a new character that we will be casting.  To start off, today we are casting our own Luce.  I would love to hear who you would like to play the role.  To see who we are casting next week, check out the schedule HERE.  Also I am giving away some awesome signed Fallen books and other goodies HERE.  Casting Luce:

Gina's Pick: Lily Collins
If Fallen was the most perfect book-to-film adaptation ever, I would want Lily Collins as my Luce.  I know she is going to be playing Clary in the upcoming film for City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and I can't wait for that but I have seen Collins in so many things that the character Luce would be a stand-out role for her if she played her.  Recently, she has been in the new film, Mirror Mirror, which I have not seen but also has been in Abduction and The Priest (both films, she shined and can be seen as the girly damsel-in-distress, which I've often seen Luce being in some scenes of the Fallen series.  
Emma's Pick: Chloe Moretz
For Luce’s actress I chose Chloe Moretz.  I believe that she would portray Luce’s character well, a quiet intelligent girl with a big heart.  Chloe is the best physical form for Luce that I could find in an actress that is a teenager in 2012.  Gina told me I could not take people out of time to put them in “my” movie. . . I wanted to choose Wionna Rider from Edward Scissorhands.


Jackie's Pick: Lucy Hale

Lucy Hale would be a good candidate for playing Luce in the Fallen movie series.  This is because in Pretty Little Liars, where Lucy plays Aria Montgomery, she does a good job of keeping herself mysterious because of all her secrets that build up throughout her search for finding out who murdered her former friend, Allison.  Lucy also pretty much fits the physical features I imagine Luce having, with the exception of darker hair, but that could easily be changed.  My vote goes to Lucy Hale!
Jackie's Honorable Mention: Meg from Hercules 


Who would you pick as Luce for your Fallen movie?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a great post, and what a lovely blog! I really enjoyed your actress picks! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and weighing in on my review of Fallen in Love. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think lily collins would be the perfect luce!

    ReplyDelete