Fallen Dream Cast (Gabbe)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Since the Fallen Book Discussion has taken over The Bucket List until I survive finals in May, every Monday (instead of the normal: Movie Monday), I will be giving you a taste of what our (Jackie and I) dream cast would look like if they were to make a movie.  For those of you who may not know, Fallen by Lauren Kate has actually been optioned for film.  You can check out more about that HERE.  If there are any updates from now and until the discussion ends (or even after that) I will definitely let you know about any awesome news about the movie. 

Each Monday, there will be a new character that we will be casting.  Today, we are casting our own Gabbe.  I would love to hear who you would like to play the role.  To see who we are casting next week, check out the schedule HERE.  Also I am giving away some awesome signed Fallen books and other goodies HERE.  Casting Gabbe: 


Gina's Pick: Britt Robertson



Every book I read usually has a country girl in it, either mentioned about or as a minor character.  Gabbe is always perky and has a Southern accent, or some sort of accent.  It reminds me a lot of Britt Robertson.  Robertson would do a fantastic job as Gabbe because, just as Gabbe, she can play both fun and serious.  Robertson is most known for her role in The Secret Circle, which was recently canceled and the TV show, Life Unexpected.  Britt Robertson would be awesome as Gabbe!

You Might Also Like

1 comments