Fallen Dream Cast (Penn)

Monday, May 14, 2012

Since the Fallen Book Discussion has taken over The Bucket List until I survive finals in May, every Monday (instead of the normal: Movie Monday), I will be giving you a taste of what our (Jackie, Emma, and I) dream cast would look like if they were to make a movie.  For those of you who may not know, Fallen by Lauren Kate has actually been optioned for film.  You can check out more about that HERE.  If there are any updates from now and until the discussion ends (or even after that) I will definitely let you know about any awesome news about the movie. 

Each Monday, there will be a new character that we will be casting.  Today, we are casting our own Penn.  I would love to hear who you would like to play the role.  To see who we are casting next week, check out the schedule HERE.  Also I am giving away some awesome signed Fallen books and other goodies HERE.  Casting Penn:


Gina's Pick: Sarah Bolger

Sarah Bolger is my pick for Penn.  Why?  Well, she is almost identical to what I picture Penn to look like.  Can you see that girl, pictured right, in a thousand layers of clothes?  Yes.  Can you picture that girl as your best friend? Yes.  Can you picture that girl to breaking into offices for you and looking up secret files?  Yes. I know Bolger most for the role she played a few years ago in The Spiderwick Chronicles.  I think she would play a wonderful Penn.
Jackie's Pick: Lyndsy Fonseca

For Penn, I think Lyndsy Fonseca would do a good job.  Her innocent look would do well for Penn, since Penn is just trying to help out Luce with anything she can.  I also picture Penn with dark hair, so Lyndsy works perfectly.  Unfortunately, I have not seen any of her movies, but from the looks of Nikita, she still looks ‘innocent’ (even though she plays a super secret agent), and I believe she can carry out this quality if she got the part for Penn.  She is in a lot of movies and shows so she has a lot of experience.  I think that Lyndsy captures Penn's essence perfectly.  Go Lyndsy!
Jackie's Honorable Mention: Velma from Scooby Doo

Who is your Penn?

You Might Also Like

0 comments