Fallen Dream Cast (Roland)

Monday, May 07, 2012

Since the Fallen Book Discussion has taken over The Bucket List until I survive finals in May, every Monday (instead of the normal: Movie Monday), I will be giving you a taste of what our (Jackie, Emma, and I) dream cast would look like if they were to make a movie.  For those of you who may not know, Fallen by Lauren Kate has actually been optioned for film.  You can check out more about that HERE.  If there are any updates from now and until the discussion ends (or even after that) I will definitely let you know about any awesome news about the movie.

Each Monday, there will be a new character that we will be casting.  Today, we are casting our own Roland.  I would love to hear who you would like to play the role.  To see who we are casting next week, check out the schedule HERE.  Also I am giving away some awesome signed Fallen books and other goodies HERE.  Casting Roland:


Gina's Pick: Samuel Larsen
I definitely want my Roland to look like Larsen.  He is known to be one of the winners of The Glee Project. He is now on the show, Glee, playing as Joe.  He has an edge and I love it.  Plus, the boy can sing.  I can see him as Roland, holding a guitar and rigging his door full of reds.
Jackie's Pick: Samuel Larsen
Wow, Gina, two great minds think alike.  This also means that Sam will be double the awesome since both of us chose him!  As Gina said, Sam is on Glee, and does a superb job of playing the conservative-super-religious guy on the show.  I can see Sam as Roland, even if Roland is a camera creep.  Though I love Sam, I know he can pull of acting like our odd Roland, and setting up Dannny boy and Luce.  Woohoooooo! Go Sam!

Jackie's Honorable Mention: Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean

*Plus, do you know how difficult it is to find young actors with dreadlocks?  If you know of someone, please name them in the comments, because as Jackie was searching she kept coming back to this picture ((P.S. I (Jackie) would so want to take this guy out, isn't he hawt?!), wonder what her boyfriend would think): 

Who is your dream-casted Roland?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey! Gina, I was just kidding about the going out with this dude thing! Besides, my boyfriend is much better looking, sorry honorable mention Roland. And well, talking about dream casting, you guys already know mine, but I just wanted to say. I think Captain Jack Sparrow would be awesome for Roland, dreadlocks, pirate-attitude, and all! Go Sam and Jack!

    ReplyDelete