Top Ten Author Duos I'd Love to See Write a Book Together

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is: Top Ten Author Duos I'd Love to See Write a Book Together.

I was coming up with ten author duos and was astounded that these authors haven't gotten together yet.  This needs to happen. All of the books they would write together would be fantastic!

Author of Anna and the French Kiss meets author of To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Think of all the beautiful romances and friendships that would come if these two wrote a book together.  Yes, please.

Are you sitting down?  Because if these two authors wrote a book together-- the final product would most definitely be magnificent.  Author of the Mortal Instruments series meets author of the Vampire Academy series.  The result: pure awesome!

This writing duo is already married so it is only a matter of time before they decide to start writing together... I hope.  Their Instagrams are awesome and deserve more follows (Riggs' and Mafi's).  Author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children meets author of Shatter Me

Author of the Paper Gods trilogy meets author of the Goddess Test series.  This equation equals amazing things.

Maureen Johnson and Gayle Forman are both pretty flexible between genres.  This is why the author of 13 Little Blue Envelopes would totally rock with the author of Just One Day.

Just think about this one for a moment.  I'm envisioning a masterpiece beyond comprehension.  Author of the Gemma Doyle series meets author of the Hunger Games trilogy.  

Both authors know how to make their settings come to life, imagine if they got together! A bending-time paranormal story would be the best coming from these two authors together.  Author of Die for Me meets author of Hourglass.

If Jennifer Donnelly and Colleen Houck wrote something together, the result would be something between historical fantasy-- or something equally exciting.  Author of Revolution meets author of Reawakened.

Can we please make this one happen? Author of I Hunt Killers meets author of A Touch Mortal. Both are pretty dark but know how to keep it real. 

A retelling of Edgar Allen Poe's work is really creepy on its own but after reading Dawn Kurtagich's debut, I definitely believe that if these two got together-- the book they write would keep me up for at least a week.  Author of Nevermore meets author of The Dead House.


These author duos would definitely make some amazing things.  These great imaginations need to work together! Let's make it happen!

What duos do you want to see happen?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'd probably read Cassandra Clare's collaboration with ANYBODY. I've loved her since the fandom days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Seeing a few requests for Riggs and Mafi! Wonder when they'll get on that! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your mashups are interesting, but I love the idea of Collins and Bray the most!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so would love to read Han and perkins and Donnelly and Houck. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Perkins and Han on my list as well! So clearly that is a pair that should work together! ;)
    Riggs and Mafi would be fantastic if that would really happen, even though i have no idea what kind of book that would be, but interesting for sure!
    great list :)

    My TTT: http://booksbeautifylife.blogspot.de/2015/10/top-10-tuesday-top-10-author-duos-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the sound of this list!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete