The Lunar Chronicles Book Tag

Friday, November 13, 2015


THE LUNAR CHRONICLES book tag


As most of you know, Winter is finally here. It released this week.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet but I will soon.  In the mean time, The Book Addict's Guide is doing a months' long read-along.  If you check it out now, they are now on the last book of The Lunar Chronicles. While browsing the read-along posts, I came across this book tag.  Book tags are always fun to do and what better way to combine two things I love: The Lunar Chronicles and book tags

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh: Whenever I mention it, someone always seems to comment that they’ve never heard about it.  Trust me.  It’s amazing! An alternate universe based on every one of Edgar Allen Poe’s stories.  Yes, please. Tell all your friends.

The Selection by Keira Cass: I’m really late to the fandom ship on this one.  I read it last year and totally loved it.  There is just something about The Hunger Games-esque showdown and The Bachelor-esque prince that makes you jealous.  

I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga: Poor Jasper.  It’s bad enough that as a teenager he works for the police to catch killers.  He only has the skills to do so because Jasper’s dad is a serial killer.  That totally blows.  His childhood consists of learning the best ways to kill a man and possibly watching it happen instead of innocently watching Disney channel.

Maximum Ride series by James Patterson: Is this series still going on?  By way of happiness, I think all the younger kids in the Maximum Ride series gets huge props for that.  Especially Gassy.  He’s always cracking jokes or passing gas, when things are looking less than favorable.

Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins: I just read this one and it was fantastic! There must be a reason a person is sent back in time, right? Cassandra is on a mission to save a boy from 1920s.  Breaking the time barrier is pretty easy but trying to find out who is about to kill him, a little difficult.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: There are quite a few fights in this book, mostly with magical powers but they always pack a punch.

Becoming Darkness by Lindsay Francis Brambles: Hitler has always been the worst villain of all time.  Combine him with some vampire goons (or maybe even a whole vampire army), he’s pretty much indestructible. 

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: Jace Wayland—or whatever name he is going by now these days—reminds me a lot of Throne from Cress.  Imagine if these two met.  I would love to read that fan fiction.

The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey: Despite having a dislike for the sci-fi genre as a whole, I totally loved The Fifth Wave.  

The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion: Guys, this one is becoming a movie.  So ecstatic! My cousin has OCD so when I read this one, it really hit close to home.  It’s such a heartwarming read.

The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich: She’s not crazy, right? She can’t be crazy.  It all can be explained.  Simple paranormal: demons, ghosts, and other spirits.  Nope, not crazy here.  

Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway: I don’t read books with military themes.  I just don’t unless they are required reading for school.  I had loads of problems with Farewell to Arms but didn’t totally dislike it.


If you love the tag too-- then I tag you.  Everyone is tagged.  Comment on this post to tell me if you've read Winter yet and check out the read-along at The Book Addict's Guide. Winter is here! Happy reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments