Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is: Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015.  Usually, I conduct an annual week-long event where I tell you the Best of... that year.  But this year, I thought I would tell you ten of the best books I read this year and participate in this End of the Year survey (which I will post at the last week of December).  Keep a look out for that and happy holidays!


Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond (review) --- Fallout was a perfect beginning. I look forward to reading more about Lois Lane and her other adventures.  If you are looking to read a fantastic book with a strong lead and riveting plot, pick up Lois Lane: Fallout.  Superman may be able to see through your socks but Lois Lane will be able to blow them right off!

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (review) --- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before takes you on a new type of romance, starting with goodbye and ending with hello.  Lara Jean will easily become your favorite protagonist.  Jenny Han has certainly begun a stunning new series.

Becoming Darkness by Lindsay Francis Brambles (review) --- Becoming Darkness is certainly a book to put on your bucket list.  Despite the strange it’s complicated status Sophie has with her boyfriend, this book is superb.  Lindsay Brambles is a true genius, creating a layered dystopian with vampires, Nazis, and non-stop action.


Reawakened by Colleen Houck (review) --- Colleen Houck has created something truly original and breathtaking.  Reawakened will have you on your toes, impatient to find what happens next.  This book is sure to blow you away in a sandstorm of magical creatures, gorgeous princes, and one brave New Yorker.

Soundless by Richelle Mead (review) --- Soundless is not about a girl who regains hearing in a sea of quietness.  It is about a girl who strives to better her people, to save them from a fate she wished does not exist. Even without sound, Mead creates a retelling readers will be making noise about for a long time.

Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers (review) ---  Unlike any contemporary I’ve ever read, Truest is truly a work of art, leaving readers with a thirst they can’t quench until they read it again.


Just One Year by Gayle Forman --- This is a love story like no other: gorgeous, intricate, and realistic.  The ending was magnificent.  Just One Year truly takes readers through a whirlwind of places on an adventure to find love.

Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins (review) --- Until We Meet Again is an extraordinary novel, a new-favorite, that will blow your mind.  Renee Collins steals readers with her masterful writing which will glue you to your seat.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (review) ---  LOVED it. You need this book in your hands and should have been reading it five minutes ago.


Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman (review) --- Legacy of Kings is a page-turner like no other.  It will have you glued to the page in a matter of seconds, on the edge of your seat, itching for more.

What are some of the best books you read this year?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OOh nice! Lots of Red Queen today! I just finished and quite enjoyed it too! Loved Reawakened as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't decided about Red Queen but seems I should have started it 5 minutes ago........ :-) adding to the list. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't the biggest fan of Red Queen but I'm happy you enjoyed it :)
    To All the Boys I've Loved Before has been sitting on my bookshelf for a little while but I definitely need to pick it up soon as well.
    Great list and thank you for visiting Faith's Bookspiration <3

    ReplyDelete